Free shipping worldwide on orders over AUD$100
How can we help you today?
- I want to see information about…
What are your shipping charges?
- We offer free worldwide delivery on orders over AUD$100.
- For all orders less than AUD$100, we charge a flat rate of $5 for postage within Australia, $10 to New Zealand, and $20 for shipping Internationally.
- Orders placed before 2pm are dispatched the same day and therefore qualify for next business day delivery. Business days are Monday- Friday (not including public holidays).
How long before my order arrives?
- Australian orders in metro and regional population centres will arrive within 1-2 business days. Deliveries outside Australia will vary based on location.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information on delivery times.
Which countries do you ship to?
- We ship internationally. But, if your country does not appear in the drop-down list on the checkout page, please email email@example.com and we may be able to make delivery arrangements for you.
Where do you ship from?
- All online orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Sydney, Australia.
What payment methods do you take?
- We accept most major credit cards and debit cards, as well as Paypal. Our website complies with the highest-level Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), so your payments are all completely secure.
Will I have to pay duties or taxes?
- Customers may be liable for customs and import duty. In most instances an order for a single pair of sunglasses will not incur this additional cost, however orders for multiple pairs with a higher value may be subject to this charge.
- The recipient of the parcel must pay these charges. We will not be liable for any custom or import duties. To help estimate any duties and taxes, try using this external www.dutycalculator.com
Can I make changes to my order?
- We will try our best to accommodate any changes to your order prior to dispatch. The cut off time for next day delivery is 2pm. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before this time to ensure we can catch it in time.
How can I track my order?
- If you have an account with us, simply log in to the ‘Your Account’ section and track the status of your order. Alternatively, you can track your order directly through the Australia Post website using the tracking code in your shipping confirmation email.
How do I know my order has been shipped?
- The moment your items are shipped, we will notify you via email. You can also track its progress using the tracking details in the shipping notification.
How are your sunglasses made?
- We take great pride in the quality of our sunglasses. Our sunglasses are designed in Australia and produced with lightweight nylon frames, snapbackTM spring hinges and polarized lenses to create premium quality product that’s built for locals everywhere.
Do your sunglasses provide full UV protection?
- Yes. All our lenses provide full protection against the sun’s harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays. Our lenses are made of high-grade polycarbonate and are polarized to reduce glare from reflective surfaces (e.g. the ocean). All our sunglasses comply with the Australian Standard for Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacles (AS/NZS 1067:2003), which is one of the toughest mandatory sunglass standards in the world.
How will I know if Local Supply Sunglasses will fit my face?
- If you’re not sure about whether the size of our sunglasses will work for your face, take note of the dimensions listed on the individual product pages.
What is your warranty policy?
- We guarantee against manufacturing faults for 6 months.
- The warranty does not cover general wear and tear. Customers are liable for all postage and handling on warranty replacement pairs. Please direct any questions regarding our warranty policy to email@example.com
Where can I buy Local Supply sunglasses?
- We’re stocked in David Jones, General Pants and selected boutiques around Australia, Japan, the US and the UK. Please visit our Stockists page for more details. You can also purchase our products directly through our website. Click here to shop.
What is your returns policy?
- Local Supply is committed to customer satisfaction – if you receive any merchandise that you are unhappy with, simply return it to us within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- Frames must be returned in a saleable condition, with all original tags and packaging to be eligible for a refund.
- Please visit our ‘Returns’ page for more details on how to return your parcel.
- Only items purchased through localsupply.com may be returned to our online warehouse. Items purchased through our retail partners must be returned to the place of purchase and are subject to the return policies of the retail partner.
- Please note that we do not offer refunds on sale items.
How do I make a return?
- Email the details of your return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you've received confirmation from us take your sunglasses to your nearest post office. We recommended using a traceable shipping method when returning domestic and international orders to the following address:
Local Supply Returns
Unit 1, 147 Queen St,
NSW, 2017, Australia
Do you cover the cost of returns?
- Shipping costs for returns are at the customer’s expense.
Have you received my return?
- Please allow up to 2 business days from the date we receive the package to process your refund. Funds can take up to 10 business days to show in your account.
- We will send you an email once your refund has been processed.
- Unfortunately, Local Supply cannot be held responsible for lost parcels sent with an untraceable shipping method.
Do you accept returns on sale items?
- We do not offer refunds on sale items.